Saturday, June 19, 2010

So, I'm married now

Well, I went through and changed a bunch of stuff on here. I hope you like it!
I have been married for a WHOLE WEEK! Woot!
We didn't get to go anywhere on our honeymoon. It was fun though--we shopped, ate out like "big people", rented movies and had some "adult" time. Not having the baby in the room with us was really awesome, I must say. We don't "do" anything with her in the room, so we really enjoy the time that she is gone.
I'm going to try to post some pictures. Oh, and anyone searching for a photographer, I HIGHLY recommend Lisa Brennaman Photography. They are AMAZING people.





http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/LisaBrennamanPhotography
http://lisabrennamanphotography.com/#



Edit 3/19/16: I'm divorced now, actually.  The divorce was finalized shortly before my son turned a year old in 2013.  However, I will leave this post up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments nice. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't comment at all. No one is perfect, not even you or me.