Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Last night's dream

I try really hard to keep my personal life out of my posts, but since I haven't been able to progress much on my manuscripts, I am going to share the dream I had last night--or what I can remember at least.

It started off with me and a few other expecting couples in a home decorated from the 70's--complete with wood panels on everything.  As I'm walking back to the kitchen (I think), a very tall man and a dog pop up in my way.  (The dog I've realized was actually a BLACK furred, GOLD eyed Jackal; I thought it was a doberman in my dream.)  He tells me his name is Loki (yes, the Norse god; BUT he had long black hair, looked Native American, skin color mainly the color of anbesol with a bronze shimmer undertone) but whenever I try to ask questions, he vanishes.  I'm supposed to look for someone or he's going to do something bad, I don't remember what exactly. I do remember that I was terrified of whatever it was.
So, my Memaw (my mom's mom) drives me to my old high school (except the neighborhood AND the school were NOT Southport High).  However, every time I get close to whoever I'm looking for, the school gets evacuated.  It just repeats--I get in and wander the halls, then an evacuation alarm goes off. I get shoved outside by the stampede of high schoolers and have to wait until I can go back in.

I have a headache.  I think the Jackal symbolized Anubis, but I don't know.  He never spoke, though he did circle me a few times and looked like he smirked at least once.  I woke up panicking, and I have no idea why... I think I need to spend some time reading my bible this morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments nice. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't comment at all. No one is perfect, not even you or me.