Sunday, January 30, 2011

I apologize

I have rearranged the page a bit, and I am not quite finished yet.
The posts of poetry have been moved to their own page (I will continue to call them "tabs" in my head) as well as the photos of authors have been moved to a new page.


Please hang in there with me.  I'm trying to get the hang of this.

I've also been really busy lately--my daughter and husband are both sick.  I've not had much time to think let alone make any improvements on the manuscripts.  I don't have a publisher, so I don't have a deadline.  However, if anyone reads this page, I don't want to leave you hanging without anything to look forward to!
I will have to drag out my folders of short stories to post on here while I'm still working on the novels.




Happy Birthday to my Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments nice. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't comment at all. No one is perfect, not even you or me.